Unsecured personal loans through the Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct Loans program; loans may be funded by third parties lenders and loan funding sources and not Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct. Loan applications will be run through customized decision engines to optimize potential loan offers. Multiple soft credit pulls may occur, soft credit pulls will not affect your credit score. Unsecured personal loans range between $300 and $35,000 and will vary according to creditworthiness. We do not guarantee that you will be approved for a loan or a particular loan amount, or by any particular lender. Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct does not endorse any particular lender, nor does it control the creditworthiness qualification eligibility criteria of any participating third party lender or loan funding source. This service is void where prohibited.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS: ELIGIBILITY, LICENSE AND REPRESENTATIONS
Proprietary Rights in Site Content
Restrictions on Data Collection/Termination
Without our prior consent, you may not:
- use any automated means to access this Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or other automatic devices or programs);
- frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over this Site’s pages, or otherwise affect the display of this Site’s pages;
- engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial or non-commercial solicitation or bulk communications of any kind;
- use data provided by Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct, provided in any manner whatsoever, for any competing uses or purposes. You further agree that you have never used data, provided in any manner whatsoever, from Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct in the past to compete with the products or services of Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct; or
- use this Site in any manner that violates applicable law or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site.
We may terminate, disable or throttle your access to, or use of, this Site and the Services at any time without notice for any reason, with or without cause at Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct’s sole discretion.
You agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- except where authorized by the Company, register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, operate a User account on behalf of or for the benefit of any person who is not eligible to register for or operate a User account in their own name, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity.
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with or authority to act on behalf of any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from any natural person under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from any User;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious or tracking computer code, files or programs designed to track, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from that person and the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site; or
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
ALL USERS: CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS AND DISCLOSURES
You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, loan and/or account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your numbers and not someone else’s. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number.
If you have provided consent for telemarketing calls, you agree that (i) we, our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties, and anyone calling on our behalf may call, email or SMS messages (including text messages) you at the numbers and addresses you have provided for purposes of describing goods and services that may be of interest to you, offered by us, our affiliates and/or third parties; (ii) agree these calls, text and email messages may be made using an automatic dialing or email system technology and/or involve prerecorded and/or artificial voice messaging. Your consent, if provided, will be effective even if the number you have provided is registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list. This consent for telemarketing calls shall remain in effect until you revoke it. Your consent to telemarketing calls may be revoked by informing the telemarketing representative, or any other method, which ensures we receive the revocation.
Your consent to telemarketing calls is not a condition of obtaining your loan.
You also understand that your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
Opt-Out: You can revoke your consent by contacting us via email at [email protected] or by calling Support at (877) 838-6662. You may also reach us in writing to us at the following address: Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct LLC, 9201 Corporate Blvd., Suite 110, Rockville, MD 20850: Attention: Opt-Out.
CALL RECORDING AND MONITORING:
You consent to the recording and monitoring, for quality assurance, training, risk management and/or collection purposes, of any call that you place with us (or our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties or anyone calling on our behalf) or that we (or our agents, representatives, affiliates, third parties or anyone calling on our behalf) place to you.
Scope of Consent. Your consent to receive Disclosures and transact business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to any transactions to which such Disclosures relate, between you and Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct. Your consent will remain in effect for so long as you are a User and, if you are no longer a User, will continue until such a time as all Disclosures relevant to transactions that occurred while you were a User have been made.
Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain Disclosures electronically, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; supported Web browsing software (Chrome version 32.0 or higher, Firefox version 26.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, or Safari version 7.0 or higher); and hardware capable of running this software. To ensure access and optimal printing of your loan documents in PDF format, you must have Adobe Reader.
Additional Mobile Technology Requirements. If you are accessing our site and the Disclosures electronically via a mobile device (such as a smart phone, tablet, and the like), in addition to the above requirements you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save the Disclosures presented to you during the application process. These applications can be found for most mobile devices in the device’s respective “app store”. If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access our site through a device that provides these capabilities.
Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically by contacting us at the address below. If you have a pending loan request, we may terminate it and remove it from our system. If you have already received a loan, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send Disclosures to your verified home address provided during registration.
If you withdraw your consent to receive IRS Forms 1099 electronically, we will confirm your withdrawal and its effective date in writing by email. Such withdrawal will take effect for the calendar year in which it is made so long as such withdrawal is made before November 1 of such calendar year.
How to Contact Us regarding Electronic Disclosures. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or by calling Support at (877) 838-6662. You may also reach us in writing to us at the following address: Delmarva Funding LLC, 9210 Corporate Blvd., Suite 130, Rockville, MD, 20850, Attention: E-Consent.
You will print a copy of this Agreement for your records and you agree and acknowledge that you can access, receive and retain all Disclosures electronically sent via email.
Change in Your Contact Information. You will keep us informed of any change in your email or home mailing address so that you can continue to receive all Disclosures in a timely fashion. If your registered email address changes, you must notify us of the change by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling Support at (877) 838-6662.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO INDIVIDUAL USERS
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site or otherwise requested by the Company (“Registration Data”); maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to the Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; promptly notify the Company regarding any material changes to information or circumstances; and be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site and the Service, you individually agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself and any other principals and/or authorized representatives; provide such materials as the Company may request to establish and/or verify your or any other person’s identity or authority to enter into binding agreements; maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information provided to the Company by you, to keep it accurate, current and complete; promptly notify the Company regarding any material changes to information or circumstances.
ALL USERS: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS
Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
ALL USERS: MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
Links to Other Web Sites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
None of Company’s, its parent, any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, providers or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors or licensors guarantees the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any of the Content disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the Content.
This Site and all of the Content is provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranty, either express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement or title. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results of your use of the Content.
Delmarva Funding Dba Credit Direct does not warrant that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. This does not affect those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of User Content or Third Party Content. Although we provide rules for conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what posts on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Content. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service to obtain a loan.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content, financial damages, or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site or the Service.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
Limitation on Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF DELMARVA FUNDING DBA CREDIT DIRECT AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES EXCEED $500. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
All notices, requests, and communications hereunder shall be in writing, and any such notice, request or other communication shall be deemed to have been given or made when delivered by hand, transmitted by fax and confirmed or, in the case of delivery by mail, when deposited in the mail, certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to: Delmarva Funding LLC, 9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 130, Rockville, MD 20850.